Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary My Love!

The things I have learned about you in 3 years of marriage


1. He claims he never knew how goofy I was until we married

2. Although quiet when in big groups he is very outgoing

3. He is sensitive to my emotional needs

4. He secretly loves my dog

5. As he falls asleep he flinches

6. He has a fascination with glass blowing

7. He is his father in every way but is still so much like his mother

8. He sees his mother in me (how flattering)

9. He has an amazing family

10. When he has some drinks in him he suddenly finds the rhythm in music

11. He makes up meanings to words to fit what he is trying to say

12. He is very ingenuitive

13. He is a great wood worker

14. When I start a sentence with SOOO…. He worries what will follow

15. He is a great listener

16. He is a great teacher

17. He has food texture issues but if you don’t tell him it’s there he doesn’t ;)

18. He has amazing will power

19. He refuses to believe he has allergies

20. Above all I have learned that I wouldn’t have him any other way!



I love you baby! 3 years down, forever to go…

No comments:

Post a Comment