Monday, April 26, 2010

May Flowers

May 1st is fast approaching which means my time is running out!  The Athens Indie Craftstravaganza is on Saturday.  This will be my first time showing at a craft show and I am NERVOUS!

There are so many things to learn; so many things I have yet to learn.  I had no idea how challenging this would be.  Don't get me wrong, I knew it would be hard work.  But I am already working a tiring full time job, then I have been coming home and working another 8 hours for the the show.  Exhausting!
Superman (my hubby) has come to my rescue.  He is doing both of our house chores; cooking and cleaning! He is also helping manage my little company.  Anything he thought would help me.

My awesome sissy put in hours too.  She has been our resident graphic designer.  She designed our amazing logo and business cards.  Pattoned Designs, as she would like to be called, did an awesome job! Even though I was told that I was a difficult customer :). 

Next up pictures for our new website! Abra with Artistry in focus is going to be taking them.  She is a good friend of ours.  Stay tuned for the results!

No comments:

Post a Comment