Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sooooo..... yeah.... I'm laid up


He even made me breakfast!


Sooooo..... yeah.... I'm laid up.  You guys will find out, I am a klutz... I fall, walk into walls, trip up steps.. all that.  This time what did I do?  Well, the Hubby just bough Kinect for his Xbox.  I have really been loving it.  Only problem, I didn't think to wear my ankle brace.  See, I have weak ankles.  I have had severe sprains on both of my ankles, therefore making them VERY weak.  Well, I was trying to beat Hubby (which wasn't exactly happening) and I got a little too into the game and sprained my ankle so bad that it cracked and became swollen immediately.  Needless to say I am on a strict Ice, Motrin, puppy watching me closely cause mommy wont play, hubby waiting on me hand and foot, healing regimen.  If I am up to it I will pick my 30 for 30 items and take some pics in our pretty early spring in Georgia weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment