Tuesday, January 18, 2011

7 Facts


        7 Facts

1. I am fluent in American Sign Language. Hence the picture..

2. My hubby claims he realized he liked me after baking him my 
Peanut Butter cookies... That's right the old adage is real... The way to a mans heart truly is through his stomach.

3. when my hair was long I used to fear getting my hair trimmed for fear they would cut it too short... So much for that logic...

4. I am starting to develop Freckles.  I don't wear them as well as my mother does... Thanks mom! 

Dad and Mom
5.  I have a severe case of being a Daddy's Girl...

I promise I was happy on my wedding day!

6. I know A LOT of useless facts... It's strange.  I am the best partner to have in games like battle of the sexes or something that requires you to know odd things.

7. I can fall asleep anytime, anywhere.  We are getting in checked out but I have always been this way.  My mom has an entire album just of me sleeping... AN ENTIRE ALBUM.

Thanks again Hello, Monkeyface for tagging me.


Tag Your It!

3 comments:

  1. LOL omg the sleeping album must be hilarious. HAhaha. And I totally want you to be my trivia partner now! I'm the total opposite, I don't remember anything :)

    Thanks for playing along, this was fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5-Awwwww, I'm a Daddy's girl too. As soon as I took my dad's arm right before we walked down the aisle at my own wedding...I LOST it. Terrible! And, it wasn't that pretty cry. It was full on, hiccups’ and everything kind of cry...lol. You still look beautiful!!
    #7-I can sleep anywhere too! I really think I can crawl under my desk at work and fall asleep for a good 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 and 7! we are the same. i slept straight through my college gradution. and so many other things. i have to save my laundry folding for netflix nights.
    AND my husband and i met over trivial pursuit at a friends house. i dominated.

    ReplyDelete