Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Layers (and... more bad point and click pictures)

Blazer, Skirt, and Shirt-Thrifted, Thrifted and Thrifted! Cardigan- Target




Navy suede and leather boots-Franco Sarto(DSW)  Blue Tights-bargain bin

Well guys it just keeps getting worse.  I am so sorry this camera STINKS! Poor hubby is feeling the pressure it's not you it's the camera (sorry baby).  So the "Northern Arctic Blast" that is sweeping across Georgia is unfortunately still here... which means I am changing up the shoe situation yet again!  I wore the above awesome navy boots for warmth.  You know we broke an almost 100 year old record with this cold we have had?!  Who's ready for spring?! I know, I know it's still fall... 

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty - I really love all of the colours in this look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination in this look! It almost feels like spring :)

    ReplyDelete