Monday, November 22, 2010

30 for 30 Day 12

Hey guys! I've missed you!  I haven't seen you since Thursday!  Let me explain, I had a crazy day Friday so no post, the weekend kept up with the crazy.  I had a great, girly weekend with my sissy and one of my besties! We will talk about all that later on.  Right now let me try to catch up on my 30 for 30.  Here is day 12.  Day 13, 14, and 15 to come.  OH BTW, broke the lens to my SLR! Yep, I said it. :( I think my awesome Mommy is going to pull through for me with an extra lens while I wrap-up my 30 for 30.  THANKS MOM! 

I digress... here is Friday's outfit.



4 comments:

  1. Fellow remixer here, just found your blog and ZOMG. You have the BEST pixie cut I have EVER seen. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have a very dear friend that cuts my hair. Every time I want something she reads my mind and just does it, as I do not express my hair needs well at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this red is such a great colour on you! I love that you rolled up your pant legs to show off your fabulous shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes!! they are a perfect match for a jeans and red top day! looks great!

    ReplyDelete