Monday, October 11, 2010

Staying on Track


Update on my life changes... Well I joined a kick boxing gym!  It's called X3 check it out here!  It is close VERY close to work so I have no excuses.  My husbands cousin, which I have claimed as my very own, joined the gym a while back and has amazing results.  I am making some very realistic goals, if I share them with all of you maybe you will help hold me accountable.  I would like to loose 35 pounds by January.  If I loose 2-3 pounds a week I am golden.  You have suggestions please share them with me!  My first session at the gym I ended up tripping and rolling my ankle with in (LITERALLY) the first 2 min.  This is where my cousin decides she doesn't know me. Well fortunately and unfortunately I am quite a clutz and have rolled my ankles many a times.  I knew to shake it off and get back in the game.  I got home and iced it and put a nice stiff wrap brace on my ankle.  I will check back in with my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment